Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
extra-virgin olive oil
For The Sauce
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
2. Combine lemongrass, thin sliced garlic, shallots and serano peppers.
3. Heat oil in wok, add chicken let sit for 5 minutes till brown. Flip over and let continue cooking.
4. Add lemongrass mixture, cook until vegetables are done.
5. Meanwhile add sauce ingredients to bowl.
6. When vegetables are done add sauce to pan, cook for 3 minutes.
7. Remove from pan serve on rice or quinoa. Top with cilantro and cucumber slices.